Relationship Banker/Universal Banker
Farmers & Merchants Union Bank is seeking a trustworthy Relationship Banker. Full-time schedule is Monday-Friday, including Saturday morning rotations. Training will be provided.
The Relationship Banker is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and building relationships with current and prospective customers, promoting all bank products and services, and responding to simple and complex customer inquiries or service requests.
Minimum requirements include:
- Provide responsive and courteous service and exhibit excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn rapidly and adapt quickly to changing priorities, situations and technology
- Be a highly motivated team player with the ability to multitask
- Ability to identify problems and provide solutions
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to understand bank products, process transactions and solve customer service issues
- Strong mathematical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain professionalism and courtesy
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Project a professional image through dress, presentation and positive attitude
Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent
Farmers & Merchants Union Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Think you'd make a good fit? Apply!
Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter and employment application to:
Farmers & Merchants Union Bank
Attn: Dan De Jager
PO Box 226
Columbus, WI 53925
Or send via email!