Looking for a fun, relaxing day trip to a destination you may have never thought of visiting? Travel with us! Our bus trips are open to all ages, from the young to the young at heart (those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.) All trips travel by Motorcoach bus transportation, which include A/C, contoured reclining seats and lavatory.
Our trips fill up fast and are on a first-come, first-served basis! If you require special accommodations, please inform our Travel Team with your reservation, and they will do their best to accommodate you.
For questions regarding our bus trips or to reserve your seat, please contact our Travel Team at (920) 623-7155 or email@example.com.
2019 Bus Trips (download a flyer below):
- Thursday, April 25. Jacob Henry Mansion Murder Mystery Lunch & Old Joliet Prison Tour — $105/person
- Thursday, June 27. "That's What I Call Rock & Roll" at the Fireside Dinner Theatre — $105/person
- Friday, July 26. Brewers vs. Cubs @ Miller Park. 7:10pm game — $85/person
- Wednesday, August 14. Lake Geneva Boat Tour/Lunch & Rotary Botanical Gardens Tour — $90/person
- Thursday, September 5. WI Dells Trolley Tour & John Denver Tribute at the Palace Theatre — $105/person
- Thursday, October 17. "All Things Fall" — Wine/Chocolate/Cheese/Apples! — $70/person
- Thursday, December 12. "A Frank's Christmas" & Christmas Light Show — $90/person
Download a 2019 Bus Trip FlyerBus Trip Photo Gallery